All goals that I posted on Sunday have been achieved. So,
- 2 chapters of The Compass Key are done.
- Wattpad entry fixed and proving to still be useless.
- Read more of ‘Shadows Over Sheradan’.
- Cold is gone.
- Exercised most of the week. Missed today because of chaos.
- Wrote the Nimby Fairy Tale for a friend.
- Finished ‘Tales of the Slumberlord’ write-ups.
- Went to the neurologist and I’m going to leave that crap at that.
- Wrote a scene with Clyde to moderate success. (Bonus!)
- Prepared most of ‘Bestiary of Blatherhorn Vale’ for publishing (Bonus!)
It will be interesting to see what next week brings. I’m going to have only 4 days to do things, but maybe I can get a little book writing in on Monday. The next couple of weeks are going to be chaotic, so my progress might take a header until the end of June.