The event goes from 10-11 EST and you can click on the banner to go to the site!
For fun, here are some tips I’ve received:
- Don’t pick your nose.
- Don’t pass out.
- Remember to wear a shirt.
- Remember your name.
- Check what will be behind you on the video.
- Disconnect the phones and mute cellphone.
- Pray that the son does not get sick.
- Put up ‘Doorbell Broken’ sign.
- Go to bathroom before interview.
- Get a haircut, ya hippie!
- Shave and wash your face.
- Lose some weight . . . not sure how I’m supposed to accomplish this.
- Get a tan . . . I know I’m kind of pale, but I’m not going Oompa Loompa here.
- Try not to stutter or make the audience think your webcam froze.
- Pay your Internet bill.
Hope to see people there!
(Yes. I will be posting about this every day until it happens. At least tomorrow it’ll be mentioned in the goal post.)