First, I have no idea what is going on in the music video. All I know is that I really couldn’t look away once I started.
Anyway, this is gearing up to be a busy and eventful week. Due to situations, I will be having to do all the cooking and cleaning and kid wrangling in the house until mid-November. That third thing will only be done on days off from school and sick days if they occur. It still means my writing, editing, promoting, and everything else will be dependent on what else has to get done. I’m hoping to get Tri-Rune edited by the end of Monday before everything really heats up on Wednesday. This means I’ll get it done on Tuesday since the weekend has family and chaos.
Speaking of editing, I’m guessing that’s all I’ll be doing until January unless I get lucky. I still have Books 5-8 to read through to make sure I have all the continuity for when I tackle Book 9. Book 6 is very important because it’s the next one to be released, so editing will be done there. Will it be edited and have cover art by December? No idea, but I hope so. I can’t make any promises on that. With any luck, I’ll have a mid-December release because I really want to get it out before Christmas. I’ll be checking in with Jason once November starts to see how he’s doing and I should be getting to my end of things by that time too. If the last book taught me anything is that things happen and one can only roll with the punches. For those that don’t remember, the last book had disease, injury, hard drive crashes, and various others disasters. So all I ask is that people be patient and trust that I will release a new book in less than 6 months.
For those that haven’t heard the news, I have my first LIVE INTERVIEW on Wednesday, October 22nd, 10-11 EST. Here’s the bank that you can click on:
Goals of the week:
- LIVE INTERVIEW ON WEDNESDAY!
- Get haircut before interview.
- Finish going over Family of the Tri-Rune.
- Start reading The Compass Key to make continuity notes.
- Notebook work on Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Do some more blog posts for November. No clue what to use as a topic for the last week.
- Bring car in for oil change and possibly pick up new glasses.
- Wrangle son and get him to behave while I cook dinner.
- Make Asian Burgers on Wednesday, Sesame Peanut Butter Noodles on Thursday, and Lemon Chicken with Asparagus on Friday. (I’ll probably make this more organize for the previous weeks.)
OH! I ALMOST FORGOT! I think I fixed the intergalactic bounty hunter issue, but it’s going to be a challenge for me. Seeing as this is a character who is crash-landing on Windemere, it might be a good opportunity to attempt a First Person POV series. See the world through her eyes and mind.