Eat, Sleep, Write: Podcast Interview with Charles E. Yallowitz

Yahoo Image Search

Yahoo Image Search

A little over a week ago, I sat down for an interview with Adam Scull who runs Eat, Sleep, Write.  Well, it’s up now and you can click on the picture at the bottom to hear it.

It’s about world-building in fantasy, which was a great topic for my first big podcast interview.  I talk a little about my experiences in self-publishing too.  I think everyone will have some fun and I hope I didn’t stutter or race through my words too much.  You can tell I was nervous.

If anyone wants to share the link to this interview then I’d greatly appreciate it.  Enjoy.

amicrophone

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to Eat, Sleep, Write: Podcast Interview with Charles E. Yallowitz

1. Seán Cooke says:

So THAT’S what you sound like!

2. Meredith says:

Disappointed, couldn’t open pod cast.

3. Reblogged this on Fiction Favorites and commented:
    Interesting interview of Charles Yallowitz on the subject of the Fantasy Genre and self publishing

4. Three books a year?! Wow. I believe that fantasy isn’t just for kids and I love your response to “you love to write because…” I would have answered the same. Best of luck and well wishes to you and your writing!

5. That was brilliant! Loved the bit where you talk about expression – the dragon’s tail – I have loads of fun with that too. Totally inspired me to carry on with my series zooming too – really great interview to listen to Charles.

6. C. Miller says:

Reblogged this on C. Miller.

7. 1WriteWay says:

Reblogged this on 1WriteWay and commented:
    Adam Scull of the podcast Eat, Sleep, Write interviews Charles Yallowitz, author of the Legends of Windemere series. Charles talks about world-building in the fantasy genre and his experiences in self-publishing. Enjoy!

8. melissajanda says:

Fantastic interview, Charles! You didn’t sound nervous at all. And your accent isn’t as pronounced as I had imagined. 😉

9. This was an excellent interview Charles, no stuttering and you sounded exceptionally professional. I really enjoyed it. It’s nice to have a voice along with a name and face. Great job.

10. Reblogged this on Year 'Round Thanksgiving Project and commented:
    Podcast with author Charles Yallowitz of the Legends of Windemere series

11. Reblogged this on By the Mighty Mumford and commented:
    FOR THOSE OF US WHO WORK ON OUR WRITING…EVERYBODY???