Prodigy of Rainbow Tower Finished Cover

Legends of Windemere: Prodigy of Rainbow Tower

Release Date: July 31, 2013

Cover Art: Jason Pedersen

Say hello to Nyx.

Book 2 Final Flat

This entry was posted in Prodigy of Rainbow Tower and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

34 Responses to Prodigy of Rainbow Tower Finished Cover

1. mrsgillies says:

Ah! It looks amazing 😀

2. I love the curved lines in this composition. Everything radiates out from her, making her the focal point of power. Gorgeous!

3. MishaBurnett says:

That is a truly beautiful picture. I am seriously considering buying a print of this and the first one as a anniversary present for my daughter and son-in-law.

4. Oh I love it!!! Fantastic!

5. tjtherien says:

really like the cover art…Sorry about some misunderstandings some had with my guest post…

• No problem. I should have been more careful with the tags and put a clearer explanation that it was about guns in literature and movies.

• tjtherien says:

no matter what you did or should have done probably wouldn’t have made a difference once you mention guns everyone has an opinion and thinks they know it all. I still stand by all I said, so maybe now you understand why I think anything other than hunting weapons should be kept out of the hands of the general public…again I really like the cover art, if anyone else gives you flack send them my way…I won’t be as diplomatic on my own blog…

• You got it. Testing comments from new iphone.

Sent from my iPhone

• tjtherien says:

I’m still in the stone age…I don’t have a smart phone…I don’t even have a dumb phone…well I do but I haven’t put time on it in over a year…

• This is new to me. Needed Internet access for ‘work’. I feel weird typing comments like this.

Sent from my iPhone

Because you “positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”, you have been nominated for the sunshine award. See instructions at http://redclayandroses1.wordpress.com/ If you are busy, already have this award or don’t do these awards, just know that I appreciate you.

7. That’s wonderful, Charles! Very powerful image.

8. Green Embers says:

Reblogged this on Green Embers and commented:
    Totally awesome cover! Check it out! 🙂

9. Aldrea Alien says:

I already knew it was going to be good, but that fire is just … wow!

10. Awesome cover Charles, your cover artist is a tremendous talent, outstanding.

11. Lada Ray says:

Charles, the cover is magnificent! Congrats on the exciting new release!

12. Tuan Ho says:

Holy fuck! That’s looks incredible! Can’t wait to see that on the Bestsellers List.

Move out of the way, Hugh Howey!

13. Pingback: Charles Yallowitz on How to Improve Your Writing Skills | We Drink Because We're Poets