First of all, I always post this music video leading up to Halloween:
I was thinking of adding more to this post, but I’ve done a bunch in the past and can’t think of any fresh Halloween songs. Feel free to suggest any and I’ll add them in throughout the day.
Mostly here, I wanted to say that I was thinking about my old costumes. My son asked what he had been over the years and I remembered most of them. There’s one . . .Olaf! That’s the one I forgot when he asked me 4 days ago. Okay, we’re good. At least, I have a better shot of remembering his than mine. All I can get is (in no specific order):
- Pumpkin Patch
- Clown (two-colored hair dye didn’t come out for a while)
- Han Solo
- Donatello the Ninja Turtle
- Starfleet Officer
- Garfield dressed as a pirate (homemade)
- Spider-Man (homemade, but I got the flu on Halloween)
- Ghostbuster (homemade proton pack)
- Johnny 5 from ‘Short Circuit’ (Homemade from a large box and not very good . . . I may have been 10)
That’s really it. I think I’m missing 6-7 costumes. Keep thinking I was a dinosaur or an animal at some point. Most of my costumes were homemade because I would pick some odd things. Surprised that I wasn’t a superhero more than twice. Maybe I was a cowboy at one point because I did have a cap gun and tin star at one time?
Anyway, what costumes can you remember from your childhood?