Bunny and I get to write a post about having psychic powers. There was a silver-haired lady that wanted to help me, but I didn’t want to share. I think she had to take a nap anyway. So, here is what I, Lost the General Princess, suggest you do if you have any type of mental powers.
- Listen to the voices, but always have the final say. Sometimes, they have good ideas and other times they don’t. Since you’re the one with the body, you have to decide on if you’re going to put in the effort. It might help to figure out whose mind you’re accidentally listening in on too. One time, I ended up cooking a bunt cake, but I didn’t have any bunt. So, I used some bacon.
- Stay away from socks. They are evil and nasty and . . . Oh, I guess this doesn’t have anything to do with psychic powers. Still, I stand by this.
- When taking over someone’s mind, don’t forget where you parked your own body. I can control my own and somebody else’s because I don’t go too deep, but you could accidentally do an astral jump. Best to be prepared for the worst. This is very important for anyone who does possessions.
- Always be ready for adults to have naughty thoughts. These can make you either laugh or feel icky depending on your own naughtiness. I enjoy stopping these thoughts because it’s rude to think such things when you have company. Most times, they don’t even notice. Unless you read their minds during sex and don’t realize it, so then you kill the mood and cause a fight.
- Memory wipes are a great way to get out of trouble. Steal some food? Memory wipe. Put a public fountain in the tavern? Memory wipe. Accidentally anger an entire temple full of Duragians? Very big memory wipe. Just make sure you don’t go back too far or you make a city full of babies. That’s hard to explain . . . Unless you use more memory wipes.
- Telepathy isn’t as one way as you think. There’s always the chance that your target will catch your thoughts. It could be caused by a strong will, their own powers, or you got sloppy with the connection. You don’t have to worry about them taking over your mind unless they’re a powerful psychic, but you might reveal a few embarrassing secrets before you’re done.
- I don’t like this number. Looks like an upside down sock.
- Telekinesis is fun! You can be so lazy with this power. Grab stuff from across the room or casually throw bad guys around without much effort. You also can use it on yourself like with making you stronger and tougher. If you focus enough, you can even fly. As long as you can move it, your power will work on it. By the way, be very careful with the flying part because if you don’t lift your entire body, you’ll tear yourself apart.
- So, I’ve been told that #2 doesn’t count . . . It’s easier to use your powers on somebody who is sleeping. They won’t see you coming and they have dreams that you can sneak into. Just watch out for naughty dreams. Those are worse than the thoughts.