(The original orchestral version I attached couldn’t be played outside of YouTube.)
Wow. Looking at the remaining scheduled posts, I don’t have much time left here. At least for being a daily entity. 15 scheduled posts left since I prepped the first week of 2015 already. Always looking for topics and skit requests. I’m having trouble distinguishing the Monday stuff from Wednesday since both may deal with writing. One might be setting up for debates and the other more ‘what I think/list/whatever’. I’ll figure it out as I go along, but it’s going to be an odd 2 weeks from here on out.
The reason for the oddness is that I won’t be around much. My phone and the WordPress app have a tentative relationship like Spider-Man and Venom. Most days I’ll be wrangling the child and only be on in the morning and evening. There are a few family outings too because it’s vacation time. We’re negotiating for me to get some writing time at night or on days when other people have off. I wrote the first 5 chapters of Book 9, which is great since it puts me ahead for January. The first two months of next year will be really busy outside of the computer.
Curse of the Dark Wind is doing great and I hope to see it keep going strong. I’m getting some good responses on Netgalley too. Feel free to click on the image of Beginning of a Hero on the sidebar to give a look.
This is a boring post, but that’s really all I’ve been up to. Writing like a madman to get ahead since I’m ‘losing’ two weeks. I got 3 sections done every day, which is like the old days. I’ll get back to that soon enough. A few notes and goals:
- All the posts this week are the TOP VIEWED ones from the last 2 years. Not counting reblogs and promo stuff because those wouldn’t make much sense to redo. So enjoy some blasts from the past.
- Hoping to get some writing done, but I’ll be happy just to get to my notebook.
- Book 9 is shaping up to be an amazing investigation into Delvin’s past and Nyx’s inner turmoil. I haven’t even gotten to the Dawn Fangs yet.
- I really want to tackle Book 11 for some reason.
- Busy, busy, busy.
- I made it to #39 with Curse of the Dark Wind, but I couldn’t post it in time. If the numbers are back in the morning then I’ll put at the bottom . . . also if I remember because I plan on sleeping in . . . I doubt I will, but I hope to.
- Poor Timoran.
- Poor Trinity.
- I’m really just procrastinating because I hear people downstairs wondering where I am.
- Going to go over the Book 10 outline to see how much has to get changed. Though I wonder if I should wait until I get at least halfway through Book 9.
- Calling it a post now. Happy Holidays!
Added at 8:35 AM–
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,300 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)