Going to be brief here. I met a bunch of my goals last week even with the back issue that knocked me out for half a day. Being a lot more careful now. So, the goals for this week are:
- Write 2 chapters of The Compass Key. Consistency is key here.
- Characters for The Slumber Wars. Easier than I might think.
- Abandon internet on Tuesday for 8-year-anniversary. Seeing Star Trek and getting a nice lunch.
- Read more of Shadows of Sheradan.
- Figure out more for Ninja Never Wins. Might need to change that title too.
- Possible: Hype Prodigy of Rainbow Tower release all week until debut. This depends on me getting the cover art this week. If I get it then there will be daily posts revolving around Nyx, Trinity, and Prodigy of Rainbow Tower. Hoping this is a goal I can push for.
That’s really it. Going to be a low-key week.