Bestiary of Blatherhorn Vale!

Bestiary of Blatherhorn Vale is live!

Enjoy this small collections of fantasy poems for .99 cents.  Read and review the book.  Spread the word to your friends.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

34 Responses to Bestiary of Blatherhorn Vale!

1. Reblogged this on DLFwriting and commented:
    Don’t miss this collection of fantasy poems! Good stuff here people.

2. MishaBurnett says:

Reblogged this on mishaburnett and commented:
    Poems about monsters–what’s not to like?

3. MishaBurnett says:

Just got it. The cover looks fine on my Kindle Fire (really great on the Kindle app on my PC). Having fun with the poems–I was going to read a couple, and now I’m more that 50% done. They are like salted peanuts. On my Kindle screen, the final stanza of each poem is on a separate page, which actually works rather nicely, it gives a particular rhythm to the words.

Very nice. I’ll review when I’m done.

• Thanks. I was worried about that last stanza being on another page, so it’s great to hear that it works in my favor. It really is a quick read even when editing it. Makes me want to write another type of Bestiary when I finish writing and editing the current novel. Take a nice break from prose for a bit. 🙂

4. renxkyoko says:

Awww ! I don’t have Kindle. I think it’s about time I buy one. I’m out of touch already.

5. greenembers says:

Awesome Charles! Way to go! 🙂

• Thanks. If things go well, I’m thinking of doing another Bestiary. Maybe even make a small series of it. I can do ocean, an island, dragons, desert, and other weird areas with various creatures. I could even do one on a bunch of heroes and other important people. Though I’d be tempted to have them all fated for a dark fate. ‘Bestiary of the Doomed’

6. Pingback: The Cello Song (Rome Construction Day 109) | Green Embers

7. Ellespeth says:

Yay! Got it, Charles. It just looks fantastic on my PC Kindle! Lots of reading to do now:) I’ll start later this evening after supper.
    Ellespeth

8. ioniamartin says:

Stupid wifi! Yay you did it! Congratulations!

9. ioniamartin says:

Reblogged this on readful things blog and commented:
    Charles has a new poetry collection! Available now:)

10. Bastet says:

Reblogged this on Bastet and Sekhmet and commented:
    In Promotion on Amazon…have a look!

11. Reblogged this on helenvalentina and commented:
    Spreading the word on Charles’ book of fantasy themed poetry!! Available now!! 🙂 🙂

12. Pingback: Bestiary of Blatherhorn Vale! | C.N. Faust

13. C.N. Faust says:

Reblogged this on C.N. Faust and commented:
    Check out Charles Yallowitz’s newest release!

14. Madhurima says:

look forward to owning a copy of it really soon!

15. looks great 🙂

16. Congratulations! It looks great!

17. Pingback: The D/A Dialogues

18. Papizilla says:

Reblogged this on The Ranting Papizilla and commented:
    A new poetry collection people! Check it out! I have my copy, do you?

19. Pingback: It’s all down to this | The D/A Dialogues