I was going to post this yesterday, but things happened. Specifically, I forgot until 10pm and then it felt like it was too late. Blame the squirrels.
What is this post about? Simple. It’s a list ‘written’ by one of my characters. It’s what continues to drive them forward and inspire them. Typically, I would start with Luke Callindor the hero, Nimby the popular one, or Fizzle the mascot. I’m going in another direction and starting with:
The Lich (Hence the post title.)
So here is what keeps the Lich going:
- Desire for power.
- Loyalty to my dark master.
- Auras of my victims that power my magic.
- A villainous curiosity.
- Fear of being eaten by one of my own demonic summons.
- Rage at that blasted woman and her academy.
- Love . . . of death.
That’s the Lich’s list. If you expected puppies or something more comical then I suggest you read ‘Beginning of a Hero’. Not because it will give you a better idea of the Lich, but because it’s a good book.
8. Add on: Fury at author’s blatant shilling.
See. No sense of humor.