I had no real idea for this post since so much is going through my head. Waiting to hear back from someone about cover art, promoting Warlord of the Forgotten Age, and thinking about the future of this blog. I’ll just go down the list.
- The name will remain the same, but maybe I need a new header since I’ve added more series to my catalog. Not sure what to do, how to make one, or what is should look like. To be fair, ‘Legends of Windemere’ still works since most of my stories will take place in Windemere. The champions, the Dawn Fangs, Ichabod Brooks, and all future stories will be legends in some fashion. Yet, I do wonder if I at least need a header that looks different after all these years.
- Going over my outlines, I’ve realized that most of the War of Nytefall books are 17 chapters. Loyalty is 18 and two more are 16, but that means 6 are all the same chapter amounts. Not sure what this means, but it’s odd.
- I’m trying to figure out when I should start doing War of Nytefall teasers. I was thinking of one more Warlord of the Forgotten Age teaser next week and then stop them until February. This means I’ll have at least 3 Tuesdays with nothing to post. I’ll either do reblogs, spontaneous stuff, or guest posts if anybody is looking for a January promo spot.
- Thursdays are in the same situation as Tuesdays for January. I was thinking of starting a weekly profile for the Loyalty characters in February, which will last for a bit. There are 13 main characters that I need to introduce in both the book and the blog. All of them with their own curious origins.
- Quest of the Broken Hearted is getting a little outline fix to hide a few of the Legends of Windemere spoilers. It’s a summer release, which is plenty of time after the finale, but best to be safe. Sadly, I don’t even know if I can test the titles, but I’m hoping to get it settled enough to eventually do a ‘how does this sound’ post. It’s the next project after I edit Loyalty, so I can’t dawdle too much.
That’s really it to help clear my head. Feels like there are too many thoughts rattling around in there lately. Be nice to get the cover artist and editing done by the end of next week. Especially since I still owe myself a pizza reward.