Well . . . this is the finale to 2016. I’m not really sure people will be paying attention today, so I don’t know what to say. People that come here often already know my woes and . . . wictories? Heck, I could reveal that Cassidy is really *guess in the comments if you dare!* and not that many would notice. We’re all getting ready for either parties, quiet nights at home, falling asleep in front of a TV, or whatever happens before it turns in 2017 and we start writing the wrong date on stuff.
I’m not really sure what else I should talk about here. A lot happened in 2016 and 2017 is still up in the air. I have 5 releases planned throughout the year, but still not sure what I’m going to write. Aside from Ichabod who is one of the 5. I’ll have another Bedlam book to write and maybe one that will stay with me. Dawn will get another run in October. That sounds like a lot, but you’ll see it’s missing something. 2017 is the first year since 1998 I don’t do an outline or a first draft with Luke Callindor in it. The others showed up in 1999 just in case you were wondering. At least I have editing, but it isn’t the same.
The whole thing starts next week too. The wife and kid are off vacation on Tuesday, which means I struggle to get back into the swing of stuff. January is still a prep month to see if I can add any writing stuff to my repertoire of editing and lamenting. So, what’s the goal for next week?
- Finish characters and outline for Derailing Bedlam.
- Start editing Ritual of the Lost Lamb to make sure it’s where I want it to be. This might take a bulk of my time since it’s nearly 300 pages.
- Contact cover artists for Bedlam and Windemere projects.
- Get back into biking.
- Organize (and locate) all notes connected to War of Nightfall . . . wait a second . . . Done!
- Figure out what I did to my right thumb, which hurts around the joint.
- Organize pictures and topics for the February posts. Might do March as well to make sure I have no interruptions when writing the Ichabod stories. The kid has a break in February, which will throw things off.
- Admit that this post is longer than it should be and stop it . . . Done!