I decided to give Delvin’s old friends a post and let people get to know them. Maybe even learn more about their great leader. First a little about each one:
- Tavris– A towering man with strawberry blonde hair and a keen mind. He can be considered Delvin’s right hand man and is much more open than his friend. Tavris can be rather impatient, which overrides his intelligence and wisdom at times. He is always trying to improve his skills and earn the respect of those around him, which he usually has without realizing it.
- Scorpion– A mysterious knife fighter covered entirely in black. He doesn’t speak unless he has something to say, which is more out of shyness than stoicism. He has a knowledge of poisons and a few secrets that are revealed in The Mercenary Prince. One that I will share is that he has never actually seen a scorpion.
- Pelo the Swift– Weasel-faced and rather scrawny when compared to his friends, nobody really thinks much of Pelo. Not until he lives up to the ‘swift’ part of his name in both battle and conversation. He’s always asking questions because he figures that it’s the only way to know what’s going on. This can get out of hand at times.
- Gerdo Rintz– Handsome and charming, this twin sword fighter could be considered the mouth of the Frozen Blades. At least in regards to getting information or avoiding unnecessary fights. He is very friendly and quick to pull his companions into a celebration. Delvin thinks Gerdo and Pelo are related, but the two of them routinely confuse him about this. It has reached about where even they aren’t sure any more.
What can you ask about?
- Mercenary Life
- Where they went after Delvin split the group up
- Life on the road
So let’s see if we can have some fun with The Frozen Blades and make them feel at home.