Guess this will be short because my goals are staying the same for the most part. Today I head out with the family to take the toddler apple picking. It’s his first time, so this should be a lot of fun. No wifi in the orchard, so I’ll be gone until the evening. Plus side is that my dad is driving, so I can sleep in the car.
The goals for this week are simple:
- Don’t fall asleep in the apple orchard.
- Edit more of Legends of Windemere: Family of the Tri-Rune. Can feasibly finish the hand edits within two weeks.
- Edit Legends of Windemere: Allure of the Gypsies when time permits.
- Eat lunch.
- Keep using Supernatural as background noise even though I found one of the seasons I never saw. For some reason, I’m getting a lot done with this show on.
- Hope the cough goes away and I can get back to my biking.
- Cook dinners if need be.
- Plan dinners for the week parents are away.
- Remember to wear pants when leaving the house.
- Hopefully get another IM/CY production post done for Thursday. Purchase cupcake bribery kit.
Those are the goals and I believe most of them are doable. A lot of them seem to deal with food too. I can’t have lofty goals every week. Seriously, all I do around here is edit, write, clean a few things, cook dinner, and play with the toddler. My past is a lot more interesting than my present.