Spotlight: Briana Vedsted

Raise your hand if you’ve been fortunate to meet this phenomenal blogger.  I see a lot of hands and that’s as it should be.  Briana is one of the kindest bloggers I have ever met and definitely a bright spot on WordPress.  Her blog is filled with character interviews, her ranching tales, her publishing journey, poetry (a recent addition), and a vast array of posts that are always informative and entertaining.  Her stories range from Western to Werewolf fantasy, so one can be sure that she’s an author to keep an eye on.  She does so much for those around her that I think it’s high time she gets a spotlight.

Everyone go visit Briana’s blog by clicking on her picture.  Also, go and buy her Western short stories in preparation for her first traditionally published book, Me & Billy the Kid.  Click on the cover to get to the Amazon site:

Let’s give some WordPress love to Briana.  😀

This entry was posted in Spotlight and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

43 Responses to Spotlight: Briana Vedsted

1. She’s very sweet indeed!

Briana is one cool and charming bright young lady who puts a smile on my face every time she drops by to visit!

3. A very talented young writer. I expect her to go far.

4. Jade Reyner says:

I echo you sentiments Charles. I have had the privilege of reading both of her ebooks and they are excellent. Well deserved praise Briana. 🙂

5. I adore Briana – a talented, interesting sweetheart.

Yay!!!! Glad you featured Briana! I totally agree! Thanks for doing this!

7. Oh my goodness! Charles! Thank you so much! I can’t believe you did this for me!

8. Reblogged this on When I Became an Author and commented:
    How cool! I’ve been put in the spotlight by one of my best friends! 🙂

9. Briana is both wonderful and talented, what better combination could one ask for. 🙂

10. Green Embers says:

Congratulations Briana! I am glad to see you getting some spotlight, so very much deserved! 🙂

11. Pingback: The Druid tells the tale | The D/A Dialogues

12. ioniamartin says:

Love you Briana! You are the closest thing I have to a sister!

13. 1WriteWay says:

Hugs, Briana! This spotlight is so well-deserved 🙂

14. 1WriteWay says:

Reblogged this on 1WriteWay and commented:
    A Spotlight on Briana Vedsted, blogger, author, and all-around sweet person, hosted at the Legends of Windemere. Read on!

15. Ellespeth says:

🙂 Well done! It’s always a bright spot to read Briana work – meaning her blog as well, which is awesome!
    Ellespeth