I’m going to try to write successes when I reach them to see if that pushes me forward better. I noticed last week that I kept thinking ‘I still have time’ until I hit Thursday and realized everything went wrong.
So far I’ve accomplished:
- Nimby Fairy Tale
- Wattpad Fix
- Over the Cold
- Only finished 1 of 6 chapter sections to reach my ‘Compass Key’ goal. I’d like to get 4 chapters done, but Chapter 7 is a 4-parter.
- Clyde came out to play by accident
- One step away from self-publishing poetry book ‘Bestiary of Blatherhorn Vale’
- Will be finishing ‘Tales of the Slumberlord’ tonight
- Will be adding my wife’s edits to ‘Family of the Tri-Rune’ tonight
That’s a lot of accomplishment and that’s not counting breaking 30 Amazon reviews and the other projects. Tomorrow’s book section might be rough because it’s the last hurrah of a character I’ve grown to like. Well, last hurrah for this life anyway.
I really need to figure out what to outline after ‘Tales of the Slumberlord’. Sin and his associated titles are going into one notebook. The Mylrixians and their associated titles into another. The Pre-Cataclysm stories take a fourth notebook. I’m no longer outlining them in writing order, but putting them in books that they connect to. Probably do Darwin’s second series, but there’s still a lot of notebook left. Actually, Sutyra the half-demon has a Darwin connection and so does ‘War of the Tainted’. Those two combined with the trilogy should be able to round it out. That means my notebooks become:
- Clyde & Darwin
- Mylrixians/Project Phoenix
- Warriors & Tech
- Magical Adventures
- Miscellaneous & THE FINAL WAR
Fingers crossed that nothing causes me trouble with those categories.