Thank you to Time to Write for nominating me for this blogger award. It’ll look pretty on the mantle and makes me smile that people think of me as Energizing and Inspiring.
The ‘Reality blog award’ involves answering five questions and nominating five bloggers.
- If you could change something, what would you change?
I’d change the color of my bedroom walls because they’re pink. It was originally my sister’s room when we were growing up, but now my wife and I use it. All the big things (even my biggest mistake) are things that have made me what I am, so I wouldn’t change them.
2. If you could repeat an age, what age would it be?
Ten because I was able to run around outside without supervision and have fun. Fun was the essential goal of the day at that age.
3. What one thing really scares you?
Something happening to my son because I’m 95% certain that I wouldn’t recover from that. At least, I wouldn’t come out of it intact.
4. What one dream have you not completed yet which you think you will be able to complete?
Finishing my editing for today. Seriously, I’m aiming for the big dream of publishing a book and it being successful. That’s what I’m working on and all other dreams can wait until that time.
5. If you could be someone else for a day, who would you be?
Stan Lee. The man is 90 and still doing what he loves. The fact that he made Spider-Man is an added bonus.
– Remember, there is no obligation to accept or forward the awards to other bloggers.