Welcome back to another War of Nytefall Questions 3 post. It’s getting a little harder to decide on where to go with this. Powers and how to pretend to be mortal covers a lot of ground without going into monstrous activity. Although, I do believe not everyone would be on Clyde’s side. Let’s play with that.
Now, we’re still working with the idea that we’re Dawn Fang vampires. There are 2 factions that you can join:
- Nytefall is Clyde’s kingdom where they are working to secretly integrate into mortal society. Then, they’ll do a big reveal and hopefully everyone will be ready to listen instead of getting terrified right away.
- Nyte is Xavier Tempest’s kingdom, which is also the old vampire nation. He started wanting to wipe out or enslave the Dawn Fangs, but now it’s all about ruling the vampire nation then slowly working towards taking over the mortals. This would be through fear in some regions and behind-the-scenes in others. Either way, Dawn Fangs would rule Windemere.
- I know someone is going to think of being unaffiliated, but these don’t typically last. They’re always womb-born (Dawn Fangs born from sex and natural birth), which means they are this way because they aren’t aware of the conflict. This also means they aren’t aware of the secrecy rules. Inevitably, these Dawn Fangs become known to one of the other factions and either recruited or destroyed. It really depends on who approaches them and how they handled it.
So, the questions:
- Would you join Nyte or Nytefall?
- Why did you make this decision?
- What could cause you to switch sides?
Note– The reason Nytefall and Nyte have similar names is because Clyde is a jerk towards Xavier. The original kingdom was named Nyte, so Clyde chose Nytefall.