We all have preferences and favorites. Sometimes, we can be a little pushy in sharing these while other times our declarations are perfectly accepted. In a way, these interactions can be considered a piece of promoting. It’s usually for popular and well-known stories, but this can be a bump an indie creator. I think. Honestly, I’m not really sure how much it helps right now. Anyway, let’s share our favorites here in a nice relaxing post:
- What is your favorite book if you had to pick one?
- What is your favorite movie if you had to pick one?
- What is your favorite TV show if you had to pick one?
- Ender’s Game by Orson Scott Card. Love the psychological aspect of it.
- This is a tough one. I would have to be with ‘The Matrix’ because I always stop when I see that one on TV.
- I think I get why it’s so hard. People’s tastes change over time. Still, I can think of one show that is currently my favorite. ‘M.A.S.H.’ became a show that I binged right after the divorce because it made me smile. I have trouble finding episodes when I’m free now and I don’t want to stream it. Really enjoyed stumbling onto it.