Here’s Lost and all of her fun answers. Check out more of her antics in War of Nytefall: Lost on Amazon.
Victoria Zigler asked: Socks? What’s scary about socks? Did you have a bad sock related experience or something?
Socks are gross and icky. They make people do mean things too. When I was younger, I tried to go to a mortal school and the kids didn’t like me. They thought I was weird and complained if I bit them. I was called a lot of names and they would be really mean during lunch. They would fill their socks with manure and hit me with them. My nose is really sensitive and it was disgusting!
John W. Howell asked: What made Lost choose a bunny as a companion?
Bunny has been with me since I was a baby. We met in the woods and he decided to bite me when I tried to pet him. You know how things go after that. Bunny bites baby, baby snaps bunnies neck, and they become the best of friends forever. I don’t know what I would do without his advice and friendship.
L.Marie asked: What do you like to do for fun? What are the ways you like to help people? What was your favorite thing to do when you were a younger kid?
- What to do for fun . . . fun . . . I never stop having fun. So, I like to do everything and have a good time. There are so many places to go, people to meet, and adventures to be had. Not sure I can say anything specific since there are so many things I have yet to experience. Having mortals dance is always a blast. I used to enjoy preparing for a big war, but that got boring after I lost my favorite hat.
- It depends on what people need. Assumptions can cause chaos and I don’t want to get in any more trouble. Bunny says that he doesn’t want to either. My powers do allow me to stop fights very easily. All you have to do is control the mortals to have them kiss and make up. If that doesn’t work then you just erase enough of their memories that they aren’t angry any more.
- I don’t understand. I’m still a young kid. So, my favorite stuff is the same that I said to your first question since I’m not old.
Colin Noel-Johnson asked: Do womb born Dawn Fangs age at the same rate as humans do? Also does Lost prefer chocolate or vanilla ice cream?
- Yes and no. I’m the first one, so we’re not really sure how things will work out. I aged like a human until I hit sixteen and then I decided that I wanted to stop. From what Grandpa Roman says, womb-born might be able to consciously stop and restart their aging until they reach a certain point. We don’t know what that point is, but I haven’t been able to go backwards, so it’s just a one way trip.
- Bunny loves tomato ice cream. I’m more of a blood and strawberry fan. Chocolate chips can be mixed in with that.
C.S. Boyack asked: Lisa wants to know if she’s going to the Homecoming Dance.
Never been to one of those. I can build a dress out of Lady Sylvan’s clothes. She has a lot of pretty dresses, so I assume that combining all of them will make the most beautiful dress in the world. Bunny says that I shouldn’t forget a hat and he needs an ascot to act as my date.
Debry Fredericks asked: What will you say to your father when you find him?
I’ve given this a lot of thought and came up with the perfect introduction. After all, we’ve never met, so I have to be clear and to the point. I will proudly say, “Hello, I’m Lost”. Then I’ll explain that I’m his daughter after a dramatic pause.