Coming to the end of August and all the posts are ready for September. That’s all except the Tuesday Teasers, Questions 3, and goal posts. Anything involving a debut hasn’t been written up either. So there will be a few surprises.
More so in October since September used up everything on my list of blog post ideas. I’ve got nothing. Part of me considered using the month to gradually post the Paranormal Thriller, but not everyone is a fan of that genre. My stats are bad enough here due to summer, exhaustion, mild depression, and yada yada. So I’ve got no idea what to do, especially since the August Interviews didn’t get a ton of attention. Here are the possibilities though:
- Gather ideas from the audience like before. Probably won’t cover the whole month and I’ll be in trouble with November.
- Revive the ‘Monster Mash’ game and do an entire month of that or at least make it a Friday thing. This is where people give me gibberish words and I turn them into monsters or something. It was fun every time.
- Toss ‘Raven’s Hold’ out there for free.
- Go silent or only reblog. Not a good option.
- Focus on monsters of Windemere leading up to Halloween. Drites, Weapon Dragons, Griffins, Undead, Dawn Fangs, Trolls, Ogres, etc. This one might be interesting. I could choose the ones that never got much attention on the blog.
Anyway, I’m putting myself out there to see what people think. Hoping I’m not looking at a dangerous burnout in terms of blogging. Just covered so many topics that I can’t think of anything else.