First, I’m doing this using the new WordPress interface that . . . well it sucks. You can’t see which categories are attached to others, I can’t get any hyperlinks to attach without it rewriting whatever I highlighted, it doesn’t start off connecting to all other social media, and it feels like I have less room to work on. Apparently, the time isn’t using my time zone either. I put in 13:00 (1 PM) and checking it in ‘normal’ mode turned it into 17:00 (5 PM) I’m going to use the Dashboard version which is traditional from now on. At least until they force this travesty of complication upon us. The links do seem to work with pictures, but not picture titles.
Real Reason for Blog Post!
I said I wouldn’t do a blog tour for Legends of Windemere: The Compass Key, but I didn’t realize that I would be limited in my Internet time. I’ll be struggling to do daily marketing since I’ll be Mr. Mom starting next Monday. So, I’m running a simple blog tour that will run for the last 2 weeks of August. By simple I mean the following:
- You volunteer in the comments or a private email.
- I email you the HTML file as long as I have your email address. I will include a link to the original post on my blog in case the HTML doesn’t work. That way you can do a copy/paste and it will give you some tag ideas.
- You will also be given the day to post and it’ll be chosen in order of request.
- I trust you to schedule the post or post on that day. Feel free to choose any tags that you think will help. The more tags, the better for a post.
- I will do a ‘Thank You for the Week’ post on each Sunday instead of a daily like the previous times. I won’t have much time to do this type of post every night, so I apologize for that.