Opening Rant: So, I planned on walking to the barber for a haircut. It used to be close by and now it’s a healthy walk away. Of course it starts raining. This is the 3rd or 4th time I’ve tried to get my haircut in the last two months with weather issues or something else. You might be wondering why I don’t drive there. Shaggy, annoying hair isn’t life threatening, so I see no reason to waste gas on a trip that I can walk to. Call me stubborn or immature, which makes we wonder why you’re talking to my family. I simply want to take a nice walk with a destination and the joy of not being dependent on a money-drinking machine. People drive too much in this family anyway. I really do think I was able to keep in better shape when I had to walk or bike everywhere.
As they sinus headache sets in, I’m going to try to get to the point of this post. That’s really just a list of goals that don’t seem to change much.
- GET A MF-ING HAIRCUT!
- Write a chapter of Curse of the Dark Wind.
- Accept that Allure of the Gypsies won’t sell 1,000 in its first month, but it came damn close.
- Design a few characters for War of the Tainted.
- Get used to writing 2014 on checks.
- Read more of The Kings of Clonmel.
- Stay up until midnight on New Years and then crawl into bed at 12:01 AM.
- Fine tune writing/publishing plan of 2014.
- Continue wondering how over 300 channels can still have nothing on. Also, why I can only find Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets on the movie channels. 8 movie series and they only play the 2nd one?