Artist Showcase Coming Soon!

th

So, I ran an idea past Dean of Dean’z Doodlez.  He just did a guest blog for me and mentioned an Artist Showcase that we want to do.  You can submit or contact either of us about this, but here are the details:

We will showcase your art on both blogs with one reblogging and the other doing the original.  It depends on who gets the picture.  I’m suggesting that we try for no more than 2 showcases a week.

If you want to draw characters from Legends of Windemere then that would be great.  I have enough information on my characters that you can work off of.  You can even ask me for a description of a character that you want to draw.  There really is no true topic and my characters are more of a friendly request if you wish.  These posts are to showcase the artists of WordPress.

So, try your hand at drawing and submit.  Let your artist friends know and submit.

22 Responses to Artist Showcase Coming Soon!

1. segmation says:

Very interesting way to showcase art! Bravo! http://www.segmation.wordpress.com

2. Dean says:

Reblogged this on Dean'z Doodlez and commented:
    Come one! Come all! Charles wants YOU! *insert uncle Sam poster here*

3. ioniamartin says:

This is such a fun idea!

4. Great idea, sounds like this would be a lot of fun.

5. twixie13 says:

Ooh, now, this is something I’ll probably see about getting involved in. And I have been thinking of drawing more characters from Legends of Windemere.

6. Nominated you for the ’5 in 1 award’. http://petitemagique.wordpress.com/2013/08/05/5-awards-in-1/
    Please, don’t feel obligated to accept, but know how much I appreciate you.
    Hugz

7. Sahm King says:

Ah, man, I’m going to run this by one of my classmates. I think might be able to hook it up. I might even try something myself, just for the practice. Would it be possible to get descriptions of all the antagonists?

• Sure. I can send you an e-mail about them tonight. You mean Lich, Hellfire Elf, and Trinity, right?

• Sahm King says:

I have no idea because I’ve been sparse on reading (books). And the only one I can recall is Lich… Figured this would help motivate me there, too (I have good reasons, I promise). That would be cool. I’ll see my classmate over the next three days. I’ll tell him about it tonight and pass on the email…well, if he’s good for it. And if he’s not, I still want to try it out.

• Cool. Hellfire Elf and Lich are the baddies of book 1. Trinity joins them in book 2z