When the Queen is Away, the Squirrels will Play

I just had to do a squirrel-based post while Ionia wasn’t paying attention:

Squirrel Girl from Marvel Comics

64 Responses to When the Queen is Away, the Squirrels will Play

1. kingmidget says:

Ah, the torture.

2. llamadean says:

I’ve heard squirrels being mentioned a few times. Has Ionia got something against them?

• No. I’m not sure how it started. At some point, Ionia began making jokes about throwing squirrels at me when I was acting up. I might have started it all with a squirrel comment toward her. Since then, we’ve been making squirrel jokes. She loves squirrels. They obey her every whim.

3. Have to love a squirrel. They have such character and cheeky, reckless abandon.

4. Loved the last one.

5. tjtherien says:

squirrels are all good…them pesky chipmunks on the other hand….

• But I loved Rescue Rangers as a child.

• tjtherien says:

I liked the show Hammy Hamster as a kid especially GP (Ginny Pig) who was modeled after WC Fields…don’t think I watched Rescue Rangers, but I did see a chip much attack my friend (6’4″, 240lbs man) by leaping from the picnic bench and then chasing him around the camp ground for over a minute…the rest of us were rolling on the ground near pissing ourselves laughing…it was a sight to see that’s for sure and I wouldn’t have believed had I not seen it with my own eyes…

• Chip ‘n Dale Rescue Rangers was one of the big Disney Saturday Morning cartoons in the 80’s/90’s.

That story sounds hilarious, but definitely one of those ‘you had to be there’ scenarios.

• tjtherien says:

Chip n Dale ya I know them…

• Now I miss Darkwing Duck. My poor childhood is haunting me tonight.

• tjtherien says:

I miss The Hilarious House of Frightenstein… I watched that into my twenties… Vincent Price in a kids show reciting poetry and stories like The Raven and The Tell Tale Heart…priceless and classic…although that was only a small segment of the show… Glory glory Transylvania

• Vincent Price was amazing, but just before my time. I remember him from Thriller and a Muppet Show episode.

6. Hey! I said no coffee! With that and those pecan cupcakes, I’ll never get them all rounded back up in time!

7. prayingforoneday says:

HA HA HA
    Brilliant mate!!

8. Be careful, Charles. She might just be lurking and watching.

9. Dear God, please stop, I can’t take the nightmares anymore…not the squirrels! πŸ™‚

I’m telling. You’re cheating on her. You better trash this post….destroy the evidence. She is not even here to defend herself. How could you?!

11. That pizza remembers of this dog, a little larger than a chihuahua, who had discovered my steak (porterhouse) in the broiler and was dragging it across the floor. Couldn’t help but notice that comic scene with my peripheral vision. If the dog had just eaten it close to the broiler, she probably could have had a good meal before getting caught. πŸ™‚

12. Hell hath no fury like a woman who loses control of her beloved squirrels πŸ˜‰

You made me laugh out loud!!!!