Not Very Chatty

Ever have that period of your life where you’re on autopilot?  You look at your e-mails and the things you should be interacting with.  You stare at them and read them.  You know something is supposed to stir in your mind or heart.  Instead, you hit the ‘like’ button because you can’t think of anything to say.  Words are distant in your mind as if they’re coming from underwater.

That’s where I am now.  I can barely hear the voices in my head this week and I’m struggling to do stuff.  I can fake it in the comments when reacting to people, but I think that’s my limit right now.  I’m just numb.  So, if you notice me not responding as often as I used to, here’s the reason.  I’ll try to repair myself as quickly as I can and be back to the blogging race for first comment, but I can’t make any promises that it will be very soon.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

52 Responses to Not Very Chatty

1. I know this feeling. 😦 Take your time…all of this blogs will still be here when you’re feeling more communicative. 🙂

2. Went through that lately and I’m not quite sure, but I believe I’m slowly coming out of it. It’s a craptacular feeling though -_-

Good luck on the self-repair.

3. Me too. Most of this week has been like that – my brain’s just shut down even tho’ there are things I want to say or respond to. I put it down to some very intensive research I’ve been doing and my brain, such as it is, is saying enuff’s enuff. It’ll pass, you and me both.:)

4. tjtherien says:

I can empathize with you Charles… hopefully it will pass… all the best…

5. We all reach that point. It passes when you least expect it to. Chin up.

6. 1WriteWay says:

Give yourself a break, Charles :). None of us are machines that can be or that can act inspired at the flick of a switch. It sounds like you need to step away from the blogosphere for a while and do something completely different (maybe watch some old Monty Python). We’ll all be here when you get back 🙂

• It’s not really an inspiration issue. I still have that and can write when I try, but there’s a lot on my mind that I can’t fix for a while. I can’t go into any more details than that. Sorry.

7. We all have feelings of being overwhelmed/down/unfocused from time to time. Take time for you and regroup. There are squirrels in need of their master

8. cnmill says:

You and I are both in that boat together right now.
    I hope you find a way out of yours soon.
    Or a VERY awesome paddle.

9. jadereyner says:

Oh dear, you’re still feeling melancholy then? Hope you feel better soon. 🙂

10. Yup…this happens to everyone from time to time, it will pass when it is ready.

11. Not to worry! We all understand! You just rest up and get to feeling better! We’ll be waiting here for you! *hugs*

12. keladelaide says:

If you cant make it, fake it. I’m a serial liker (not to be confused with Rice Crispy stalking).

13. Bastet says:

Answer to your first question: yep. But i guess i’ll write a post about it and everyone else will get chatty 🙂