I have been nominated for this award by Petite Magique, who is also the creator of this brand new blogging award. Thank you so much to choosing me as one of the first recipients.
Semper Fidelis is Latin and means Always Loyal. Loyalty means the world to me. I am very loyal myself, but I’ve got major trust issues as well. And I think trust is very important if you are sharing so much of yourself with people you meet through the internet. So I am working on that!
Why the wolves? Because wolves have very strong ties with their pack. Like a family or a great group of friends. And I just love them!
This award stands for the loyalty and love between friends.
- Add the Semper Fidelis Award logo somewhere on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Nominate 5 bloggers who’s loyalty and friendship you value and you consider being part of your ‘pack of wolves’ on WordPress.
- Post something special for each one of your nominees and dedicate it to them. This can be a quote, saying, poem, picture, anything you think that would fit that person.
- Let the nominees know that you’ve nominated them.
My loyal nominees (With Connected Haikus)
The master of Rome
Inspiring with actions
And leading the charge
Rancher and writer
With the knowledge of scholars
Loyal to all friends
A mistress of blood
Her dark world will absorb you
And you will like it
Fighter to the end
Always coming back stronger
Glad she’s on my side
My partner in crime
Through breakings and disasters
She needs to blog more