Gearing Up for an eBook Sale

So I’m planning something that will require some help.  On Friday, I will be heading out of cyberspace to hit the convention.  So, I will be scheduling some special posts that I would greatly appreciate reblogs and retweets for.

Legends of Windemere: Beginning of a Hero will be a free download from Friday to Sunday as a special sale.  On Monday, it goes back to .99 cents and I’ll see if the free download weekend and KDP Select helps me out.

It will only be one post in the morning and another in the evening about this.  I also have 3 tweets per day set to go out on these days.  This is going to be a little nerve-wracking, but it will also tell me if it’s worth doing again when the sequel comes out.

I would greatly appreciate any help in spreading the word about this up-coming sale and spreading the word when it happens because I won’t be at my computer.  I might be able to check e-mail, but I’m going to doubt it.  This also means I’m going to have a ton of stuff to sift through on Monday, but that’s a headache for another day.

30 Responses to Gearing Up for an eBook Sale

1. greenembers says:

Sure will Charles!

2. Tuan Ho says:

Charles, I just sent you an email of websites to list your free book. Couldn’t post it here because the list was so long that WP didn’t allow it.

• Thanks. I don’t know if I can pull it off now because of the short notice (which you mention in your email. one step ahead of me.) The book won’t be free until Friday and then it will be back to .99 cents by Monday. So, I don’t know if that’s long enough to get on these lists. Also, it will be going free while I’m on the road, so if I have to wait for it to actually be free then I won’t be able to. Still, I’ll give them a look when I can. Thanks again.

3. Happy to do so – if I’ve understood correctly its the posts you have scheduled for Friday that you want re-blogged, not this one? 🙂

4. Of course… I’ll look out for them!

• Thanks. I’ll probably start scheduling them today, so I don’t forget.

• Completely unrelated… Quick question – do you find that posts sometimes don’t appear in your reader? I’ve noticed recently that I’m missing out on posts from some of favourite blogs. I follow my own blog so that I can see how it looks in the Reader but today I posted something a couple of hours ago and it hasn’t appeared in my Reader. It just makes me worry how many other people are missing it.

• I’ve noticed that not everyone shows up in my reader, which is strange. I never lost myself, but there have been times when I visit a favorite blog and see there was something that didn’t show up on my reader.

5. Saunved says:

Sure! Will reblog whenever I can! 😀

6. This looks like a pretty neat media blast. It will be interesting to see how it comes out

7. Papizilla says:

You know me, of course I will re-blog! And tweet, and post on Facebook….. 😉

8. I will most certainly do some re-blogs for you!

9. I’d be happy to do reblogs for you, no problem at all. 🙂

10. ioniamartin says:

Reblogged this on readful things blog and commented:
    I hear a free book a ‘callin

11. Pingback: KDP Select and The Night Ones Legacy anniversary: web sites I’m promoting on | Gwen Bristol

12. Pingback: Rome Construction Crew Weekly Update #1 | Wrestling Life