Elusive Interview

So, I’m hunting for sites that do author interviews and I’ve found a few.  Kindle Mojo, Novelspot, and Yammur, so I’m waiting on those.  Are there any author interview sites that people can suggest to me?

Also, can anybody tell me how an author interview works when you’re not in the same room?

9 Responses to Elusive Interview

1. sabcooke says:

The most common ones I’ve heard of are over the phone or Skype. Skype seems to be more popular these days since you can actually see the people then, assuming both parties have a good internet connection. 🙂

• slepsnor says:

I’m working on an email questionnaire for one. I was wondering about Skype and wondering if I could pull that off. The connection is good, but the other residents of the house are rather . . . intrusive. Phone would probably be the better option.

• sabcooke says:

It would depend on how long you have to do it. An interview really shouldn’t take that long, which means you could set a block of time to be left alone. No reason you couldn’t do it in 15 minutes 🙂

• slepsnor says:

That’s a pretty high bar for these people. Though, it’s sounding more like it’s e-mail and/or phone. Guess they have to factor in that not everyone has a webcam.

2. Xorplon says:

Reblogged this on The Gaia Chronicles and commented:
    ❤ love it slepsnor.

3. Papizilla says:

Reblogged this on The Ranting Papizilla and commented:
    Those of you who do Author interviews, here is an Author looking for you.

4. ioniamartin says:

When I do the author interviews for my blog regardless of which author and whether they are an indie author or from a publishing house I just do it via email. I send the questions, they answer, I post.

• slepsnor says:

That’s like the one that I just got from a website. What would I have to do to be interviewed by you? Or should I just check your blog? 🙂 <— Puppy dog eyes.

5. rbdavis5 says:

your nominated for a The Liebster Award go here for details http://wp.me/p36ln4-3n Enjoy