1. Display the award logo,
2. Link back to the person who nominated you,
3. State 7 things about yourself,
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
Thank you to Charlottesville Winter for the nomination. I hope everyone that reads this gives her blog a look and enjoys her writing as much as I do.
7 Facts About Me–
- My favorite book to read is Ender’s Game by Orson Scott Card.
- I wrote a paper for a Greek Culture/History class on 12 minor gods and got an A+. The teacher scared me by asking for the paper back, but it was because she forgot to make a copy. Apparently, I had found some information that she didn’t know and she was an expert on the subject.
- The first words I ever spoke to my wife-to-be was “If you think he’s crazy, you should meet the rest of us.”
- I was once the store manager of a video store.
- I was a substitute teacher in Florida for 2 school seasons.
- I grew up on Long Island and am now living there again.
- I love the Marx Brothers.
Here are 15 blogs that are worth reading and worth nominating. This isn’t to say that these are the only 15 because I enjoy reading all of the blogs that I follow. I’d spend all day reading them if I didn’t have my own blog, family, and blossoming writing career to handle.