First, the picture has nothing to do with this. Last time I used, people seemed to think it was a character of the story. I just toss this on when I have nothing else to use and the post deals with writing.
Now, I’m nearly done with the outlines for Tales of the Slumberlord, which will have 9 volumes. Of course, each one will have it’s own title. That’s going to make things pretty big, but I knew it was coming. Anyway, let’s keep this short and to the point. There aren’t any blurbs because I’m sleepy and don’t want to give more than the titles away. You can figure a bunch out though.
- Darwin & the Fate Bracelet
- Darwin & the Halfling Hunt
- Darwin & the Avenging Elf
- Darwin & the Hellfire Elves (Rough using elves twice. Other option was ‘Darwin & the Lost Demon’.)
- Darwin & the Beast Collector
- Darwin & the Joy Path
- Darwin & the Deadland Queen
- Darwin & the Nightmare Lord
- Darwin & the Slumber War
It’s hard to give an opinion without plot info, but I haven’t fine-tuned that part enough to give a proper blurb. That 4th one may get changed a bit and I’m not entirely certain about the 7th. With the latter, there are a bunch of characters involved and the titular Deadland Queen is simply one of the big ones. I guess that one is the main connection to Darwin, which works out. I’ll play around with it for a bit.