So Much for That

Yeah . . . Me having a guest this weekend and it being a fun weekend has gone down in flames . . . then it was resurrected as a phoenix . . . only to be shot and stuffed by a magic gun-wielding redneck named Bub.

Guess I’ll be hanging around here and my notebooks until spring break starts on Tuesday.  Even then, I might not be gone as much as I thought I would.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to So Much for That

1. bvedsted says:

Sorry your plans got messed up. But I liked that redneck part! And I’m sure you and your notebooks are going to have a wonderful time together! Best wishes!

• slepsnor says:

Thanks. I might just try to finish my book editing, so I begin inputting the changes on Monday while my son is still at school. Get a little bit of a head start.

• bvedsted says:

Great idea! I wish I could devote so much of my time to my writitng: if I did, my fantisy book would be done in no time. I’ve been stuck in a rut for awhile and felt a bit lazy, so I haven’t done much writing. I guess I need to set some business hours for myself and ‘put my nose to the grindstone’.! LOL

• slepsnor says:

It’s hard to find time, but my son likes playing on his own, which gives me time to work next to him. I take breaks when he wants to play. I’ve gotten pretty good at jumping on and off task.

• bvedsted says:

That’s wonderful! It’s nice to be able to muli-task and still accomplish your goals!

• slepsnor says:

Yeah. Though the combination of incidents yesterday was just bizarre. I mean, losing a job and ringworm (not me) within 5 minutes of each other makes one’s head spin a little.