Week of Derailment

I swear that something out there is angry at me for something.  After computer problems, crippling stomach problems, errands, and all other levels of delays, I thought there was nothing else that could happen.

Enter a cracked tooth and tomorrow’s hunt for a dentist covered by this new insurance plan.  At least this thing doesn’t hurt . . . yet.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Week of Derailment

1. mlnewman87 says:

😦 I’m sorry. If it makes you feel better i have another dentist appt tomorrow.

• slepsnor says:

Good luck. I’m just hoping I can find a dentist that takes this insurance. They don’t allow out of plan dentists, so my usual isn’t an option. Gotta cross my fingers that this gets resolved quickly.

• mlnewman87 says:

Can’t you look online? Usually they show the dentists that they accept within network. My fingers are crossed for you too.

• slepsnor says:

I did, but most of them are a far drive. I’m aiming for a guy down the street. Otherwise, I have a fun 20-minute drive into areas that have parking meters, which I feel is simply salt on the wound at this point.

• mlnewman87 says:

Lol! Parking meters…
        Make sure to ask the guy first if they accept because I used to work at a dental office where people didn’t wait and had a nasty bill waiting for them after.
        P.S. If the tooth that is cracked is jagged you can use dental wax like kids use on braces to cover it over up and prevent infection until you are able to be seen. 🙂

• slepsnor says:

Thanks. I found him on the insurance plan list, so I’m sure I don’t have to worry about that. I’d have to get some dental wax tomorrow.

• mlnewman87 says:

So inconvenient, like you don’t have enough to deal with. 😦

• slepsnor says:

I know. I didn’t even realize it happened. One hard piece of a popped popcorn kernel and it all went south

• mlnewman87 says:

The kernels get you every time.

2. tyroper says:

Bummer. Dislike.

3. Ouch. Good luck with that :/

4. Ahhh man! Sorry about your tooth! Hope things settle down for you soon…