Like I said yesterday, I’m writing this in early September. Shows how much faith I have in the rest of . . . the year that shall not be named. Seriously though, I post about my weekly goals every Saturday. This is just a yearly one and I’m going with a simple list. No reason to go into details because last year was an absolute crushing of that kind of wishful thinking.
- Spending as much time with my son as possible.
- Continue working hard at the day job and enjoying it.
- Finish publishing War of Nytefall.
- Write Do I Need to Use a Dragon? (Fantasy Writing Tips)
- Finish outlining and start writing Tales of the Slumberlord.
- Tinker with other ideas as usual.
- Become more consistent with biking.
- Try to lose some weight.
- Try to become more positive . . . I’m not holding my breath on this one.
- Revive the social life to some extent.
These are simple things. As usual, the real focus is on parenting, working, and writing. Good luck to everyone this year. Hope to continue traveling along with you.