A really fun post for the holidays . . . Well, I didn’t say which holiday.
I first shared this back in 2014, but I came across it the other day and I had to repost. Apologies if you’ve seen it twice!
This one, written by Abi Inman, answers the burning question in everyone’s mind…
Are you in a Gothic Horror Novel?
- All animals are underfed, black, and vaguely eldritch. They all hate you.
- You are a man. If you’re a woman, you are the love interest of the man, and you are dead.
- All the women you know have died in childbirth. All the children you know are orphans. You are an orphan.
- It’s foggy. If it’s not foggy, it’s smoggy. Or misty. Some form of particulate matter is in the air.
- You are arranged to be married…
View original post 601 more words