Now I’m Just Being Obnoxious

TWUBS CHAT WITH CHARLES E. YALLOWITZ
Saturday, March 21 8-11 PM EST

ALSO: COVER REVEAL VOLUNTEERS WANTED!

LOOK AT THE PUPPY!

Yahoo Image Search

Yahoo Image Search

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

34 Responses to Now I’m Just Being Obnoxious

1. Sue Vincent says:

That’s not obnoxious… just sheer cheek πŸ™‚ Sign me up for the reveal πŸ™‚

2. Reblogged this on Chris The Story Reading Ape's Blog and commented:
    A gentle reminder from Charles πŸ˜€

3. No, no, no… it’s YOU! πŸ™‚

4. JP McLean says:

Love cover reveals! Happy to share.

Aww. A puppy!!! πŸ˜€
    You’re giving instructions for Twubs, right? And you have me on the list for the cover reveal?

6. Put me down for the cover reveal, Charles. And of course anything else that I can do to help.

7. Bookwraiths says:

Always happy to help with a reveal for your series!

8. Reblogged this on Julian Froment's Blog and commented:
    Join in the TWUBS CHAT with CHARLES E. YALLOWITZ

9. It was so obnoxious that I decided to re-blog it…the puppy won me over, I’m such a sucker. πŸ™‚

10. Reblogged this on Black and Write and commented:
    Let’s help a brother out on his upcoming Twubs Chat. πŸ™‚

11. noelleg44 says:

Happy to help out – just let me know where, when and what!

12. mgill0627 says:

As usual, I’m confused. What can I do to help?

• For the TWUBS chat, you can just swing by on Twitter tonight to say hi. As far as the cover reveal, you can volunteer and I’ll send the information for the post as soon as I have everything. πŸ™‚

13. 1WriteWay says:

I’m in for the cover reveal!

14. Sue Coletta says:

Did Nicholas send you that pic by any chance? Because I sent it to him. LOL

15. Sue Coletta says:

Oops, commented on Story Ape instead of here. Did Nicholas send you that puppy pic by any chance? Because I sent it to him. LOL It’s a great pic.