I have been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award for a second time by rawencounterswithestella who is an amazing and inspiring writer. Please go to her site and enjoy her works. You won’t regret it.
Seeing as I was nominated for this before, I’m a little confused on what to do here in the case of the 15 bloggers. I am going to try to nominate people who I didn’t nominate the first time around since there were many that I couldn’t fit onto the list and I’ve begun following some new ones since. I will apologize in advance to the brief, cookie-cutter notifications, but I’m tackling a toddler and prepping for a Super Bowl/Grandmother’s 102nd birthday party while doing this.
Here are the rules of the award:
1.) Display the award logo on your blog.
2.) Link back to the person who nominated you.
3.) State 7 things about yourself.
4.) Nominate 15 bloggers for this award.
5.) Notify those bloggers of the nomination by linking to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by ping back.
7 Things About Me
- I have a slight case of arachnophobia.
- I lived in Winter Park, Florida for 4.5 years.
- I was a substitute teacher for 2 years in Florida before stopping to take care of my newborn son.
- I love calamari and was introduced to it by a friend’s father in high school. I went out to dinner with them and they ordered it as an appetizer. I was told to eat some or walk home. Still not sure he was joking.
- As previously stated, my living grandmother will be 102-years-old this month. This is more about her than me, but I feel like giving her an early shout-out.
- I built a full-sized writer’s desk and matching chair in high school wood shop. Currently, it sits in my son’s room and has been claimed by wife’s scrapbooking.
- My longest running friendship is with a guy who I have known since First Grade.
15 Blogs to Explore
I apologize to anyone who I may have forgotten, but I do enjoy every blog I read even if I can only ‘like’ and go on to the next one. I seem to be following a lot of productive and talented bloggers.