Winners re-post this starting with their acceptance speech. This could be written or video recorded.
Winners have the privilege of awarding the next 15 people with this award! The re-post should include a NEW set of 15 people/blogs worthy of the award; and winners notify them the great news.
- What makes a good acceptance speech?
- Gratitude. Thank the people who helped you along the way
- Humor. Keep us entertained and smiling
- Inspiration. Make your story touch our lives
- Get an idea from the great acceptance speeches, compiled in MomentMatters.com/Speech
- Display the award’s badge on your blog/website, downloadable in MomentMatters.com/Award
I’d like to thank Moment Matters for creating this award and making me one of the first nominees for this award. I’m not very good at making speeches because I get nervous, so here we go . . . seriously, I’m slipping out of the room with the award. Call security to drag me back if you want . . . that’s a pretty big security guard. Let’s see, I did the thank you and tried to escape. Where’s a drunk rapper to interrupt me when I need it? Too soon? Too late? Well, I got the thanks and the humor down on this one, but that inspirational story isn’t coming. All I can say to that I’d rather inspire people through my actions by achieving my dream of being a successfully published author. I hear the music and see the host getting ready to step out again, so goodnight everybody! Oh yeah, thanks to my wife for all her support.
THE WINNERS OF THE BEST MOMENT AWARD ARE: