I don’t think I’ve done this all week and Ionia lampooning me doesn’t count. It counts for comedy and amusement, but not for an update. I’ll make this quick:
- Broke 1,500 with Prodigy of Rainbow Tower and Beginning of a Hero.
- Still no word from Amazon on the Sword & Sorcery list. For those unaware, I was on this Bestselling list until last Sunday when I was cut without warning. It seems indie authors aren’t supposed to be there or something. I sent an email to Amazon explaining how indie authors use their lists to sell books and how I want to build a career with them. So, they’re looking into it, but it could be BS.
- I’m still on the lists and both books are doing fine.
- I sent another e-mail to ereadernewstoday to see if Beginning of a Hero can be listed.
- Put a plan into action to get some money for more advertising since the new laptop hit my funds pretty badly.
- No word on cover art for Allure of the Gypsies. Halloween debut might not happen.
I definitely recommend posting your Amazon site and a sales blurb on the Facebook sites that I listed on my Advertising Links page. That has helped, but you have to give a flashy blurb. One in the morning and one at night.
That’s progress and I’m going to set up another post about a special theme for next week that I need some ideas for.