I was nominated for this award by Julian Froment and I’m in a great mood to accept this nomination. Though, that might just be the coffee talking.
Here are the rules, but let’s be honest here and admit that we do the best we can with these things.
- Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog.
- Answer 10 questions about yourself.
- 10-12 other fabulous bloggers must be nominated.
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
- Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
Answer the questions:
1 – Favourite colour: Blue when I’m happy. Red swirled with Black when angry.
2 – Favourite animal: Red Panda because they’re magic.
3 – Favourite number: 13 (Family tradition)
4 – Favourite non-alcoholic drink: Cherry seltzer
5 – Prefer Facebook or Twitter? Facebook because I’m not interesting enough for Twitter.
6 – My passion: Writing.
7 – Prefer getting or giving presents: Giving, but I won’t say no to a present.
8 – Favourite pattern: Red and blue with webbing.
9 – Favourite day of the week: Friday
10 – Favourite flower: Orchid
Nominees who I suggest everyone take a look at (Always the hard part):
- It’s My Life
- Lit and Scribbles with Jae
- Lost My Mirror
- Roxi St. Clair
- Sheepish Wolf
- My Side of the Story
- Write on the Beach
- Gwen Bristol
- The Love & Life Project
That’s my entry and nominations for this award. Again, thank you to Julian Froment for the nomination. To all my nominees, don’t worry if you don’t have enough people to nominate. Just have fun with it and enjoy.