Thank you to Muse Writer for nominating me for The Liebster Award. It’s always nice to get something like this because it means somebody likes my blog and it allows me to spread the word of other blogs that I follow.
This award is designed for bloggers with less than 200 followers.
The rules are:
* Share eleven facts about yourself with your fellow bloggers.
* Make sure to answer the awarder’s eleven questions.
* Ask eleven questions of your own.
* Nominate eleven bloggers for this award.
- I’m an Ares and you can tell.
- I have a scar on the top of my left wrist from my hand getting stuck in a hot oven for a second.
- My first car was a 1988 Toyota Corolla.
- I ran a video store for 3 months before leaving to be a substitute teacher.
- I own a replica of the giant, sharpened form of Zangetsu from the anime ‘Bleach’.
- My last Halloween costume was a homemade Spider-Man outfit, but I got the flu and couldn’t go outside.
- Even in my 30′s, I’m still flexible enough to sit comfortably in awkward positions. Drives my yoga-taking wife insane!
- I own one baseball cap and it has the Marvel Comics’ villain ‘Carnage’ on it.
- In high school, I interned at a local entertainment paper and got to write three articles for them. ‘Top 20 Villains’, Review of ‘Godzilla’, and Review of ‘Star Wars Rebellion’.
- I have been to a few hockey games and 2 Mets games, but never a football game even though I come from a football (NY Giants) family.
- I enjoy cooking.
Eleven Questions to Answer
1. What is your idea of the PERFECT vacation? Who would be there, what would you do?
I would want to go somewhere with enough woods and nature to wander around. I always liked wandering nature until I found a place to relax with a view. Honestly, I’d like to go somewhere alone for a few days to get some peace and quiet. It might sound mean to leave my wife and son behind, but I never get any time with my own thoughts.
2. Do you prefer vintage or modern? Why?
I’m rather impartial because I find use in both. Vintage is time-tested and always seems to have a beautiful look to it while modern always seems sleek and has more buttons to push.
3. Post one of your favorite photos of one of your favorite people! (You might want to get their permission first!! )
4. Is Bonnaroo a good substitute for Woodstock?
I don’t know what Bonnaroo is, so I’m going to say no.
5. What’s your favorite Beatles’ song? Why?
When I’m 64 because I loved what they did with it in Yellow Submarine.
6. If you are trapped on a deserted island with a genie and 3 wishes, what would your 3 wishes be (keep in mind the strict djinn code of abilities)?
A pen that never runs out of ink, a notebook that never runs out of paper, and a giant turtle to give me a ride home.
7. Do you have a recurring dream? If so, what is it?
Not really. I don’t really remember my dreams.
8. Do you prefer the city or the country? Why?
I’m from suburbia, so I’m in the middle. I like the comforts of the city, but the open space of the country.
9. What’s your favorite mode of travel? Trains, planes, cars, subways, etc…why?
Biking or walking for short distances because I don’t feel confined. Long distances would be by plane to get there quickly.
10. What did you eat for lunch today?
Burger King Whopper
11. What is the last sentence of the paragraph, of the book you just read?
When the time came, it would help conceal any small noise he might make. (Ranger’s Apprentice: The Kings of Clonmel)
My Eleven Questions
- What is your favorite pizza topping?
- Do you have a nickname? If so, what and why?
- Who is your hero?
- What was the last song you listened to?
- What is your biggest fear?
- If you had a choice between riding an elephant or a camel, which would you choose? Why?
- Is there an animal that you identify with? Why?
- What is your favorite season? Why?
- Do you wish I was better at asking questions?
- In a fight between King Kong, Dracula, and Kenny from South Park, who would win?
- Do you believe that everyone has the ability to be an artist?
- C.L. Parson
- Lost My Mirror
- The Tarot Alchemist
- Time to Write
- Roxi St. Clair
- Gwen Bristol
- Katie Bieker
- Adventure for Words
- My Journey to Beat Leukemia
That’s all the requirements, so I hope everyone who reads this post decides to visit Muse Writer and the blogs that I nominated. Enjoy.